Nestled in the woods of Lyman, Maine, the campground sits on 60 acres with 110 roomy campsites. The abundant, towering and majestic birch trees provide Bunganut with a natural umbrella of refreshing shade. Complementing the beauty of the barks and foliage are the varied rock patterns nestled throughout the campground. These rock formations that lead the Indians to call the area “Bunganut” which translates to “the place of many rocks”.
No matter which site you select for your tent, pop-up or camper, you will surely find the kind of shade that will give you a welcomed comfort for your visit.
- Water, Electricity, Fire Pit and Picnic Table on every campsite
- Safe and Sandy Swimming on Beautiful Spring-Fed Bunganut Pond
- Campground Store with Ice, Firewood, Camping Necessities and Snacks
- Rec Hall with Games, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Cable TV and High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Playground, Horse Shoe Pit, Library
- Modern Restrooms, Hot Showers, Laundromat
- Dumpsters and Dumping Station
We are located at:
116 Anderson Road, Lyman, ME 04002